when i signed up at drench, i knew brenley had created this product called Drip Fit. it's a cream and a waistbelt, designed to work together to help increase bloodflow, help with sweat production to eliminate toxins from your body, and aids in post-workout recovery. i was following the instagram posts and i was intrigued. so of course i bought it. anything that's going to help with my workout regime!
so, now i've hit drench and snfw and i get excited for every workout. i actually sweat quite easily, so i didn't really need help in that area. but it is super exciting to see how much sweat i'm producing during a workout. when i take my dripfit off, i am literally drenched...my pants/shorts are wet, my stomach is wet, my back is wet...i'm just a mess. and i LOVE IT!
combining drench classes, my independent workouts at snfw, meal-planning, and dripfit...i can't wait to see what my results will be at the end of the transformation challenge!
Sunday, July 9, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 weeks and RESULTS
omg, i've cracked the scale! i'm officially under 170 pounds. i've actually lost a total of 16 pounds since i started my workou...
-
at last night's session, i did a weigh-in...only down 1 pound. a bit disheartening, considering how much I've changed my eating hab...
-
one of my motivating factors for getting back into the gym was my new phone. my 2 year contract was up for renewal, so I bought the Samsung...
-
many years ago, when I first joined SNFC, I was told about a Zumba class @ Kingsway with really great instructors. so I checked it out and ...
No comments:
Post a Comment