many years ago, when I first joined SNFC, I was told about a Zumba class @ Kingsway with really great instructors. so I checked it out and was hooked after my first class. those instructors eventually left SNFC to open their own studio, so I followed them and bought a groupon for a set number of classes. it was great because I could get there twice a week and I really enjoyed the classes.
then the groupon pass ended, and I had to actually pay their fees and I balked. then I discovered that there was Zumba at the community centre near my house...I even saw them doing a class outdoors when we were at the park nearby. but I never went to a class.
now that i'm back at SNFC, I've decided to re-visit Zumba and have gone to 2 Thursday night classes. i'm not sure if I've gotten less coordinated, or if it's the extra weight i'm carrying around, but BLIMEY, it's hard! for some reason I thought I had SOME rhythm, but being in the class full of mirrors, I can NOT move! regardless of my limitations and lack of skill, I LOVE this class. i don't care that i can't body roll, twerk or booty pop, i'm in it to get moving and get my sweat on.
so, now my goal is to meet my trainer 2x week, Zumba 2x week, and 1-2x week doing my own cardio/strength.
#30before40 #Zumba #exercise #class #twerk #whatsthat #feelgood
Friday, April 28, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 weeks and RESULTS
omg, i've cracked the scale! i'm officially under 170 pounds. i've actually lost a total of 16 pounds since i started my workou...
-
at last night's session, i did a weigh-in...only down 1 pound. a bit disheartening, considering how much I've changed my eating hab...
-
one of my motivating factors for getting back into the gym was my new phone. my 2 year contract was up for renewal, so I bought the Samsung...
-
many years ago, when I first joined SNFC, I was told about a Zumba class @ Kingsway with really great instructors. so I checked it out and ...
No comments:
Post a Comment