i lost 7 lbs. i also lost something else along the way. my motivation.
in typical "me" fashion, i hit hard and was balls-to-the-wall hard-core working out. and then i got bored. dead lifts, lat pulls, trx pull-ups, russian twists, leg extensions, battle ropes. we did different things, different variations, different weights, but basically the same HIIT over-and-over. plus, just as we were nearing the end of our 15 sessions, my trainer went overseas to a powerlifting competition. he left me to finish my sessions with another trainer, and he really pushed me hard. but it wasn't the same. it felt like it didn't matter if i kept up with my eating habits.
so, for 2 weeks, i just didn't care. i ate cake. i went 6 days straight without going to the gym. i ate chips. i walked around the track a few times and did some HIIT exercises. i ate french fries. i had hit rock bottom (again) and i was feeling guilty. i was better than this. i had a goal to accomplish.
so i called Alice.
Saturday, July 8, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 weeks and RESULTS
omg, i've cracked the scale! i'm officially under 170 pounds. i've actually lost a total of 16 pounds since i started my workou...
-
at last night's session, i did a weigh-in...only down 1 pound. a bit disheartening, considering how much I've changed my eating hab...
-
one of my motivating factors for getting back into the gym was my new phone. my 2 year contract was up for renewal, so I bought the Samsung...
-
many years ago, when I first joined SNFC, I was told about a Zumba class @ Kingsway with really great instructors. so I checked it out and ...
No comments:
Post a Comment